Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
REPSOL SINOPEC LNS LIMITED
Extraction of crude petroleum
- London -
Financial Score Check
REPSOL SINOPEC LNS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
REPSOL SINOPEC LNS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Extraction of crude petroleum industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- REPSOL SINOPEC LNS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul WarwickDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Jifeng YeDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Yi ZhangDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Robert Ross RooneyDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr John Robert BaillieDirector2014-10-27 - Present