Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HERMES INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LTD
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
HERMES INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LTD has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HERMES INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LTD, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HERMES INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LTD
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen AllenDirector2010-01-09 - Present
Ms Michelle Simone GreenDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Saker Anwar NusseibehDirector2009-01-06 - Present
Mr John Charles MouldDirector2011-11-01 - Present