Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EXCHANGE QUAY MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
EXCHANGE QUAY MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
EXCHANGE QUAY MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis industry. The company was incorporated in 1989 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EXCHANGE QUAY MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Chester John HuntDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr Conrad O'NeillDirector2007-01-07 - Present
Mr Mark Summers HunterDirector2012-11-01 - Present