Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SSY SHIPPING SERVICES LTD
Sea and coastal freight water transport
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SSY SHIPPING SERVICES LTD has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SSY SHIPPING SERVICES LTD, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Sea and coastal freight water transport industry. The company was incorporated in 1989 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SSY SHIPPING SERVICES LTD
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Alfred WelhamDirector2002-01-01 - Present
Mr David John Mark SoutterDirector2007-01-01 - Present