Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MAGAZINE HOLDINGS LIMITED
Other publishing activities
- Vogue House Hanover Square -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MAGAZINE HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MAGAZINE HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in Vogue House Hanover Square, United Kingdom, operates in the Other publishing activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1988 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MAGAZINE HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Pamela Rose RaynorDirector2000-11-02 - Present
Mr Nicholas David ColeridgeDirector1999-01-05 - Present
Mr Bruce MichaelDirector2004-01-04 - Present