Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ANGLESEY ESTATES STAFFS LIMITED
Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c.
- Cannock -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ANGLESEY ESTATES STAFFS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ANGLESEY ESTATES STAFFS LIMITED, located in Cannock, United Kingdom, operates in the Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1986 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ANGLESEY ESTATES STAFFS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Patricia Elizabeth PritchardDirector2006-01-05 - Present
Mr Charles Frederick PritchardDirector1989-11-02 - Present
Mr Jonathan Charles PritchardDirector2007-01-09 - Present