Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SANTHOUSE PENSIONEER TRUSTEE COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
- Swavesey -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SANTHOUSE PENSIONEER TRUSTEE COMPANY LIMITED(THE) has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SANTHOUSE PENSIONEER TRUSTEE COMPANY LIMITED(THE), located in Swavesey, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SANTHOUSE PENSIONEER TRUSTEE COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Stephanie Jayne MellorDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Paul BarberDirector2007-01-09 - Present
Mr Alan BarlowDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Charles McLaughlinDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Timothy James Christopher ErlamDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Timothy Charles SargissonDirector2004-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew David GosnayDirector2009-01-04 - Present