Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HAMECH HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment
- Basingstoke -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
HAMECH HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HAMECH HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED, located in Basingstoke, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1976 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HAMECH HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simon EmeryDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Kenneth James DuffordDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr James F Dicke IiiDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr John Elton TateDirector2009-11-01 - Present