Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CABLE SERVICES (CENTRAL) LIMITED
Wholesale of electronic and telecommunications equipment and parts
- Wrexham -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CABLE SERVICES (CENTRAL) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CABLE SERVICES (CENTRAL) LIMITED, located in Wrexham, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of electronic and telecommunications equipment and parts industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CABLE SERVICES (CENTRAL) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jason William BostockDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Jean Margaret WilliamsDirector1992-01-09 - Present