Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TEW CONTROL & DISPLAY SYSTEMS LTD.
Manufacture of office machinery and equipment (except computers and peripheral equipment)
- Newcastle Upon Tyne -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
TEW CONTROL & DISPLAY SYSTEMS LTD. has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TEW CONTROL & DISPLAY SYSTEMS LTD., located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of office machinery and equipment (except computers and peripheral equipment) industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TEW CONTROL & DISPLAY SYSTEMS LTD.
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Timothy Jon HadfieldDirector1998-01-09 - Present
Dr Mark AstonDirector2002-01-03 - Present
Mr Robert Ian CrosbyDirector1992-01-08 - Present
Mr Michael James SpencerDirector1998-01-09 - Present