Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PREMIER OIL FAR EAST LIMITED
Extraction of crude petroleum
- London -
Financial Score Check
PREMIER OIL FAR EAST LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PREMIER OIL FAR EAST LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Extraction of crude petroleum industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PREMIER OIL FAR EAST LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert Andrew AllanDirector2009-01-09 - Present
Mr Allan Wayne SpencerDirector2005-01-01 - Present
Mr Stephen Charles HuddleDirector2005-01-06 - Present
Mr Anthony Richard Charles DurrantDirector2005-01-06 - Present
Mr Anthony Richard Charles DurrantDirector2005-06-30 - Present
Mr Richard Andrew RoseDirector2014-10-01 - Present