Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CHISHOLM & WINCH LIMITED
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Spilsby Road, Harold Hill -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CHISHOLM & WINCH LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CHISHOLM & WINCH LIMITED, located in Spilsby Road, Harold Hill, United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CHISHOLM & WINCH LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Anthony Keith WinchDirector1992-01-06 - Present
Mr Simon James CastleDirector1997-01-01 - Present