Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GEORGE STAPLES (STOKE) LIMITED
- Coventry -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
GEORGE STAPLES (STOKE) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
GEORGE STAPLES (STOKE) LIMITED, located in Coventry, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GEORGE STAPLES (STOKE) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Thorsten BeerDirector2012-01-09 - Present
Mrs Wendy Margaret HallDirector2014-01-01 - Present