Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ETHEL AUSTIN INVESTMENT PROPERTIES LIMITED
- Manchester -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ETHEL AUSTIN INVESTMENT PROPERTIES LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
ETHEL AUSTIN INVESTMENT PROPERTIES LIMITED, located in Manchester, United Kingdom, The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ETHEL AUSTIN INVESTMENT PROPERTIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen George LaingDirector1998-01-07 - Present
Mr Michael Barry OwenDirector2000-01-02 - Present
Mr Andrew Robert LoveladyDirector2001-01-06 - Present
Mr Peter Wild BullivantDirector1998-01-07 - Present