Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SEGRO INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Development of building projects
- London -
Financial Score Check
SEGRO INVESTMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SEGRO INVESTMENTS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SEGRO INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr David Richard ProctorDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew John PilsworthDirector2010-11-02 - Present
Mr Gareth John OsbornDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Ms Laurence Yolande GiardDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Alan Michael HollandDirector2012-01-03 - Present