Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
P.C.P. HARRIS (BUILDERS MERCHANTS ) LIMITED
Agents involved in the sale of timber and building materials
- Harlestone Road -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
P.C.P. HARRIS (BUILDERS MERCHANTS ) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
P.C.P. HARRIS (BUILDERS MERCHANTS ) LIMITED, located in Harlestone Road, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of timber and building materials industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- P.C.P. HARRIS (BUILDERS MERCHANTS ) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Anthony David BuffinDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr John Peter CarterDirector2012-11-02 - Present
TP DIRECTORS LTDDirector2014-09-19 - Present
CITY PLUMBING SUPPLIES (SCOTLAND) LIMITED
DYFED BUILDING AND PLASTIC SUPPLIES LIMITED
COUNTY HIRE SERVICES (WOLLATON) LIMITED
S & M BUILDERS MERCHANT (BATLEY) LIMITED
BUYWELL BUILDING SUPPLIES LIMITED
TRICOM GROUP LIMITED
P.C.P. HARRIS (HOLDINGS) LIMITED