Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NORTH EAST LEYLAND DAF LIMITED
Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles
- Billingham -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
NORTH EAST LEYLAND DAF LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NORTH EAST LEYLAND DAF LIMITED, located in Billingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NORTH EAST LEYLAND DAF LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alexander William McDonaldDirector1991-01-04 - Present
A & A CARBREAKERS LIMITED
EURO CONTRACT LEASING LIMITED
NORTH EAST TRUCK & VAN LIMITED
NORTH EAST TRUCK & VAN (IMMINGHAM) LIMITED
HAVERTON TRUCKS LIMITED
NORTH EAST TANKTECH LIMITED
NORTH EAST TRUCK & VAN HOLDINGS LIMITED
Tyne and wear