Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LANCASHIRE COUNTY ENTERPRISES (LEASING) LIMITED
Other personal service activities n.e.c.
- Southampton -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
LANCASHIRE COUNTY ENTERPRISES (LEASING) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
LANCASHIRE COUNTY ENTERPRISES (LEASING) LIMITED, located in Southampton, United Kingdom, operates in the Other personal service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LANCASHIRE COUNTY ENTERPRISES (LEASING) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Councillor David Stanley BorrowDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Councillor Geoffrey DriverDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Councillor Nicola Diane PenneyDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Councillor Dorothy Jennifer MeinDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Councillor David John WattsDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Councillor Julie Patricia GibsonDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Councillor Tony MartinDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Councillor Bill WinlowDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Ms Joanne TurtonDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Councillor David Stanley BorrowDirector2013-10-17 - Present
Councillor Tony MartinDirector2013-10-17 - Present