Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THALES OPTRONICS (BURY ST. EDMUNDS) LIMITED
Manufacture of electronic components
- Addlestone Nr Weybridge -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
THALES OPTRONICS (BURY ST. EDMUNDS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THALES OPTRONICS (BURY ST. EDMUNDS) LIMITED, located in Addlestone Nr Weybridge, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of electronic components industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THALES OPTRONICS (BURY ST. EDMUNDS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stuart Michael BoultonDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Ms Marion Elizabeth BroughtonDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Guy Maurice Edmond BlanguernonDirector2013-01-09 - Present