Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
AIR TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Service activities incidental to air transportation
- Plymouth -
Financial Score Check
AIR TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
AIR TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED, located in Plymouth, United Kingdom, operates in the Service activities incidental to air transportation industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- AIR TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael John Leslie BattDirector1993-01-07 - Present
Mr Nigel HuxtableDirector2010-01-08 - Present