Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PILGRIM HOMES TRADING LTD
Development of building projects
- London -
Financial Score Check
PILGRIM HOMES TRADING LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
PILGRIM HOMES TRADING LTD, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PILGRIM HOMES TRADING LTD
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew John SymondsDirector2003-01-05 - Present
Mr Raymond William ThurgoodDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Robin Barry TurnbullDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Alan John HareDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr Bryan Roger JarvisDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr John EdwardsDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Alan Richard CopemanDirector2002-11-02 - Present
Mrs Judith Ann McLarenDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr William John TaylorDirector2013-01-07 - Present