Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GOLDMAN SACHS INTERNATIONAL BANK
- London, -
Financial Score Check
GOLDMAN SACHS INTERNATIONAL BANK has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
GOLDMAN SACHS INTERNATIONAL BANK, located in London,, United Kingdom, operates in the Banks industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GOLDMAN SACHS INTERNATIONAL BANK
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr David Daniel WildermuthDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Esta Eiger StecherDirector2011-01-07 - Present
Mr Douglas Gordon James PatersonDirector2002-01-07 - Present
Mr Edward Gerald CorriganDirector1995-11-02 - Present
Mr Robin Antony VinceDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Dermot William McDonoghDirector2009-01-02 - Present
Mr Eugene Henri LeouzonDirector2012-01-09 - Present
Lord Brian GriffithsDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Dermot William McDonoghDirector2009-02-11 - Present