Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SMITH'S LIMESTONE LIMITED
Quarrying of ornamental and building stone, limestone, gypsum, chalk and slate
- Oxford -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SMITH'S LIMESTONE LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SMITH'S LIMESTONE LIMITED, located in Oxford, United Kingdom, operates in the Quarrying of ornamental and building stone, limestone, gypsum, chalk and slate industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SMITH'S LIMESTONE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr David John SmithDirector1989-11-02 - Present
LINEAR FISHERIES (OXFORD) LIMITED
SMITHS CONCRETE LIMITED
TRINITY PROPERTIES (DEVELOPMENT & CONSTRUCTION) LIMITED
SMITH'S CONSTRUCTION (BLETCHINGTON) LIMITED
SMITH'S HAULAGE (BLETCHINGTON) LIMITED
OXFORD ROOFING SUPPLIES LIMITED
TRINITY INVESTMENTS (OXFORD) LIMITED