Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
OMEX AGRICULTURAL HOLDINGS LTD.
Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds
- Windsor -
Financial Score Check
OMEX AGRICULTURAL HOLDINGS LTD. has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
OMEX AGRICULTURAL HOLDINGS LTD., located in Windsor, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- OMEX AGRICULTURAL HOLDINGS LTD.
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alastair Edward RubieDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr David FeatherstoneDirector1997-01-05 - Present
Mr Olof Joachim Winkler Von StiernhielmDirector1991-01-07 - Present