Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
KING TOOL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Airport, Christchurch -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
KING TOOL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
KING TOOL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Airport, Christchurch, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- KING TOOL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ian Keith PargeterDirector2007-01-07 - Present
Miss Marina Louise ThomasDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Derek John O'NeillDirector2012-11-02 - Present
MEGGITT (WIMBORNE) LIMITED
DUNLOP AEROSPACE LIMITED
ATLANTIC HOUSE PENSION TRUSTEE LIMITED
THE MICROSYSTEMS GROUP LIMITED
INTEGRATED TARGET SERVICES LIMITED
MEGGITT (HURN) LIMITED