Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NORPIPE PETROLEUM UK LIMITED
Mineral oil refining
- London -
Financial Score Check
NORPIPE PETROLEUM UK LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NORPIPE PETROLEUM UK LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Mineral oil refining industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NORPIPE PETROLEUM UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Vidar KrakenesDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Gisle EriksenDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Rolf Ingvar WaageDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Lambert KoubembaDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Mark Warren TompkinsDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Dagfinn UthaugDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Mr John Richard CatlowDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Hans Christian MagelssenDirector2006-11-02 - Present
Mr Pankaj JoshiDirector2014-09-15 - Present
Mr Pierre CharbonnelDirector2014-09-15 - Present