Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GREEN ROAD SERVICE STATION LIMITED
Retail sale of automotive fuel in specialised stores
- Southsea -
Financial Score Check
GREEN ROAD SERVICE STATION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
GREEN ROAD SERVICE STATION LIMITED, located in Southsea, United Kingdom, operates in the Retail sale of automotive fuel in specialised stores industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GREEN ROAD SERVICE STATION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael Geoffrey GarnerDirector1989-11-02 - Present
Mr Timothy John GarnerDirector1989-11-02 - Present