Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HSBC ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS (UK) LIMITED
Activities of financial services holding companies
- London -
Financial Score Check
HSBC ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HSBC ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS (UK) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of financial services holding companies industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HSBC ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Iain Francis MacKinnonDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Russell Clive PicotDirector2007-01-07 - Present
Ms Nicola Suzanne BlackDirector2010-01-04 - Present
Ms Heather Kay HodgeDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Ralph Gordon BarberDirector2000-11-01 - Present
Mr Richard John HennityDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Alain Christopher Guy StangroomeDirector2010-01-07 - Present
Mr Benedict John Spurway MathewsDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Ms Sarah Catherine LeggDirector2009-11-02 - Present