Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ROADCHEF (SANDBACH) LIMITED
- Norton Canes -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ROADCHEF (SANDBACH) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ROADCHEF (SANDBACH) LIMITED, located in Norton Canes, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ROADCHEF (SANDBACH) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Lior DafnaDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Simon Charles TurlDirector2007-11-02 - Present
BLUE BOAR GROUP (1995) LIMITED
ROADCHEF (PONT ABRAHAM) LIMITED
ROADCHEF (CLACKET LANE) LIMITED
ROADCHEF (EMPLOYEE BENEFITS TRUSTEES) LIMITED
Norton canes cannock
ROADCHEF MOTORWAYS HOLDINGS LIMITED
ROADCHEF DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED
- ROADCHEF NEWCO 2 LIMITED