Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SCOPE CENTRAL TRADING LIMITED
Other retail sale not in stores, stalls or markets
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SCOPE CENTRAL TRADING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SCOPE CENTRAL TRADING LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other retail sale not in stores, stalls or markets industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SCOPE CENTRAL TRADING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Philip CorneilleDirector2005-11-02 - Present
Mr Charles Brian GriffithsDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr Richard Charles HawkesDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr David Steven PrescottDirector2008-11-02 - Present