Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COMMERZBANK LEASING LIMITED
Renting and leasing of office machinery and equipment (including computers)
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
COMMERZBANK LEASING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COMMERZBANK LEASING LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Renting and leasing of office machinery and equipment (including computers) industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COMMERZBANK LEASING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Richard Alastair BirchDirector2001-01-07 - Present
Anthont David LevyDirector2006-01-01 - Present
Mr Paul Richard BurrowsDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Neil Gordon AikenDirector1994-11-01 - Present