Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BARLOWORLD PENSION TRUST LIMITED
- Maidenhead -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BARLOWORLD PENSION TRUST LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BARLOWORLD PENSION TRUST LIMITED, located in Maidenhead, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BARLOWORLD PENSION TRUST LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr James Keith HayDirector1991-01-03 - Present
Mr Ian Stewart JenningsDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Peter Joseph MayburyDirector2006-11-02 - Present
Mr Michael Jon FahyDirector2004-01-06 - Present
Ms Patricia Frances EmeryDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Mr Andrew Charles BannisterDirector2012-01-05 - Present