Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
REXEL UK PENSION TRUSTEES LIMITED
- Sheldon -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
REXEL UK PENSION TRUSTEES LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
REXEL UK PENSION TRUSTEES LIMITED, located in Sheldon, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- REXEL UK PENSION TRUSTEES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr William AlexanderDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr Michael David BruceDirector2004-01-02 - Present
Mr Timothy John ClarkDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Ms Carol HolmesDirector2007-01-05 - Present
Mr Neil Michael CroxsonDirector2008-01-08 - Present
Mr Anthony Charles RoffDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Eric Stanley JacobyDirector1994-01-03 - Present
Mr Kenneth John MullenDirector2007-01-06 - Present