Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PANNELL WAREHOUSING LIMITED
Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities of division 49
- Watford -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
PANNELL WAREHOUSING LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
PANNELL WAREHOUSING LIMITED, located in Watford, United Kingdom, operates in the Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities of division 49 industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PANNELL WAREHOUSING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Ms Stella Rose PannellDirector1992-01-03 - Present
Mr Donald Roy PannellDirector1992-01-03 - Present
Mr Duncan Charles PannellDirector1992-01-03 - Present
Mr Gordon Dennis PannellDirector1992-01-03 - Present
Mr Malcolm John PannellDirector1992-01-03 - Present