Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BOURNE LEISURE (HOPTON) LIMITED
Camping grounds, recreational vehicle parks and trailer parks
- Hemel Hemstead -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BOURNE LEISURE (HOPTON) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BOURNE LEISURE (HOPTON) LIMITED, located in Hemel Hemstead, United Kingdom, operates in the Camping grounds, recreational vehicle parks and trailer parks industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BOURNE LEISURE (HOPTON) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert SeatonDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr Dermot Francis KingDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Ms Jane Elizabeth BentallDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr John Philip DunfordDirector2012-01-01 - Present
SUN VALLEY CARAVAN PARK LIMITED
PARTINGTONS HOLIDAY CENTRES LIMITED
THE PARTINGTON GROUP LIMITED
WESTSTAR HOLIDAYS LIMITED
Newcastle upon tyne
BLUE ANCHOR LEISURE LIMITED
AVONDALE PROPERTY (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
DARWIN (NORTH WEST) LIMITED