Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MARCHAM ROAD (ABINGDON) LIMITED
Combined facilities support activities
- Abingdon -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MARCHAM ROAD (ABINGDON) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MARCHAM ROAD (ABINGDON) LIMITED, located in Abingdon, United Kingdom, operates in the Combined facilities support activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MARCHAM ROAD (ABINGDON) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Robert MayDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr David John MayDirector1994-01-01 - Present
Mr Patrick Charles Owen HemmingsDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr Richard Edward MayDirector2005-01-04 - Present