Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NEWTON, SIMPSON AND SHARMAN LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Woodbridge -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
NEWTON, SIMPSON AND SHARMAN LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NEWTON, SIMPSON AND SHARMAN LIMITED, located in Woodbridge, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NEWTON, SIMPSON AND SHARMAN LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Roderick Guy NewtonDirector1994-01-04 - Present
CHARNWOOD MILLING COMPANY LIMITED
Saxtead road, framlingham
H R ENGINEERING (SUFFOLK) LIMITED
HUGH LEEPER SWIMMING POOLS & TARPAULINS LTD
CHARNWOOD MARKETING CO. LIMITED
CHARNWOOD INDUSTRIES LIMITED
MICRONIZING INTERNATIONAL LIMITED