Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MARTIN GRANT HOMES (U.K.) LIMITED
Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c.
- Dorking -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MARTIN GRANT HOMES (U.K.) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MARTIN GRANT HOMES (U.K.) LIMITED, located in Dorking, United Kingdom, operates in the Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MARTIN GRANT HOMES (U.K.) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Laurence Noel GrantDirector1992-01-06 - Present
Mr Terence John FarmerDirector1992-01-06 - Present
Mr John Peter MalovanyDirector1992-01-06 - Present
Mr Andrew George WilsonDirector1992-01-06 - Present
Mr Michael Russell MeanleyDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Laurence Noel GrantDirector1992-06-01 - Present
Mr Chris Andrew HamiltonDirector2014-07-14 - Present