Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BARRATT URBAN CONSTRUCTION (NORTHERN) LIMITED
- Coalville -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BARRATT URBAN CONSTRUCTION (NORTHERN) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BARRATT URBAN CONSTRUCTION (NORTHERN) LIMITED, located in Coalville, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BARRATT URBAN CONSTRUCTION (NORTHERN) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Bernard William RooneyDirector2010-01-06 - Present
Mr Michael Peter ClearyDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Neil GoodwinDirector2002-11-01 - Present