Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THERMOX PERFORMANCE MATERIALS LIMITED
Manufacture of other inorganic basic chemicals
- 55 Bishopsgate -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
THERMOX PERFORMANCE MATERIALS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
THERMOX PERFORMANCE MATERIALS LIMITED, located in 55 Bishopsgate, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other inorganic basic chemicals industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THERMOX PERFORMANCE MATERIALS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Hamish Terence Kinnear BrownDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr Nicholas ThorneDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Giles Pruen RobbinsDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Herr Dieter Hans Josef GuhlDirector2012-11-02 - Present