Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN LIVINGSTON (ESTATES) LIMITED
Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c.
- Middlesbrough -
Financial Score Check
JOHN LIVINGSTON (ESTATES) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN LIVINGSTON (ESTATES) LIMITED, located in Middlesbrough, United Kingdom, operates in the Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN LIVINGSTON (ESTATES) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Bernard John OrdDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Mr David HaltonDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Ms Alison Mary McPhersonDirector2008-01-07 - Present