Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NEXEN PETROLEUM U.K. LIMITED
Extraction of crude petroleum
- Uxbridge -
Financial Score Check
NEXEN PETROLEUM U.K. LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NEXEN PETROLEUM U.K. LIMITED, located in Uxbridge, United Kingdom, operates in the Extraction of crude petroleum industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NEXEN PETROLEUM U.K. LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Archibald Wood KennedyDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Ian Alexander David MacAulayDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr Ian Michael SmaleDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Kevin ReinhartDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Ms Theresa Ann RoesselDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mr Zhi FangDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Ian Michael SmaleDirector2014-01-21 - Present