Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THAMESIDE FUNDING LIMITED
Other professional, scientific and technical activities (not including environmental consultancy or quantity surveying) n.e.c.
- Caterham -
Financial Score Check
THAMESIDE FUNDING LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THAMESIDE FUNDING LIMITED, located in Caterham, United Kingdom, operates in the Other professional, scientific and technical activities (not including environmental consultancy or quantity surveying) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THAMESIDE FUNDING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael John HallDirector1997-01-09 - Present
Mr Raymond Martin PothecaryDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr David Peter GoodwinDirector1997-01-09 - Present