Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
O'HALLORAN & O'BRIEN LIMITED
Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c.
- Morden -
Financial Score Check
O'HALLORAN & O'BRIEN LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
O'HALLORAN & O'BRIEN LIMITED, located in Morden, United Kingdom, operates in the Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- O'HALLORAN & O'BRIEN LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Martin Walter Alfred FrancisDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Mr Thomas Anthony LaceyDirector2003-01-02 - Present
Mr Thomas Francis O'BrienDirector1989-11-02 - Present
Mr Leslie John GoslingDirector2003-01-02 - Present
Mr Denis Francis McCarthyDirector2003-01-02 - Present
Mr Thomas Jason O'BrienDirector2003-01-02 - Present
Mr Brian Hector BonnymanDirector2007-01-04 - Present