Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MICROWAVE EXHIBITIONS & PUBLISHERS LIMITED
Activities of exhibition and fair organizers
- Richmond -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MICROWAVE EXHIBITIONS & PUBLISHERS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MICROWAVE EXHIBITIONS & PUBLISHERS LIMITED, located in Richmond, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of exhibition and fair organizers industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MICROWAVE EXHIBITIONS & PUBLISHERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Ms Corinne Lisa CunninghamDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Robert Christopher ReesDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Michael John RusbridgeDirector1991-01-05 - Present
Mr Alexander David Stuart BowdenDirector2012-11-02 - Present