Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STEVENSONS OF UTTOXETER LIMITED
Urban, suburban or metropolitan area passenger land transport other than railway transportation by underground, metro and similar systems
- Sunderland -
Financial Score Check
STEVENSONS OF UTTOXETER LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
STEVENSONS OF UTTOXETER LIMITED, located in Sunderland, United Kingdom, operates in the Urban, suburban or metropolitan area passenger land transport other than railway transportation by underground, metro and similar systems industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STEVENSONS OF UTTOXETER LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alexander Donald PerryDirector2012-01-09 - Present
Mr Simon William MathiesonDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Matthew John EvansDirector2002-01-06 - Present
Mr John Charles BarlowDirector2005-01-05 - Present
Mr Robert James CheveauxDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Richard Anthony BowlerDirector2000-01-07 - Present