Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LEACH INTERNATIONAL UK LIMITED
Manufacture of electronic instruments and appliances for measuring, testing, and navigation, except industrial process control equipment
- London -
Financial Score Check
LEACH INTERNATIONAL UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LEACH INTERNATIONAL UK LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of electronic instruments and appliances for measuring, testing, and navigation, except industrial process control equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LEACH INTERNATIONAL UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Richard Bradley LawrenceDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Robert David GeorgeDirector2003-11-02 - Present
Mr Frank Edward HoustonDirector2007-01-03 - Present
Mr Pierre AlvarezDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Mark Raymond ThekDirector2010-01-04 - Present
Mr Philip John Stephen SaundersDirector2014-01-02 - Present