Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FOCAL POINT (LIGHTING) LIMITED
Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialised stores
- Milton Keynes -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
FOCAL POINT (LIGHTING) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
FOCAL POINT (LIGHTING) LIMITED, located in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, operates in the Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialised stores industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FOCAL POINT (LIGHTING) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Henry ShentonDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Donald Fuller DavisDirector2013-01-03 - Present
HOME CHARM GROUP LIMITED
TREND DECOR LIMITED
TEXAS HOMECARE INSTALLATION SERVICES LIMITED
HOMEBASE CARD HANDLING SERVICES LIMITED
HOMEBASE SPEND & SAVE LIMITED
MODERN INTERIORS LIMITED