Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TRIDENT COMPUTER SERVICES GROUP PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
Other information technology and computer service activities
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
TRIDENT COMPUTER SERVICES GROUP PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TRIDENT COMPUTER SERVICES GROUP PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other information technology and computer service activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TRIDENT COMPUTER SERVICES GROUP PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alastair John Lomond WoolleyDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Roger Harold AntonyDirector2012-01-04 - Present