Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HOLMES & ELSWORTH LIMITED
- London -
Financial Score Check
HOLMES & ELSWORTH LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HOLMES & ELSWORTH LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Artistic creation industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HOLMES & ELSWORTH LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Ms June ElsworthDirector1997-01-09 - Present
Ms Kate Elsworth PowerDirector1997-01-09 - Present
Mrs Louise Elsworth JamesDirector1997-01-09 - Present
Mr Edward Elsworth HolmesDirector1997-01-09 - Present